|What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
“A Virtual Assistant works independently at an arm’s length, via the Internet, utilizing the latest technologies, to provide immediate professional support, services and skills to busy entrepreneurs and business managers.” – VAnetworking.com
Partnering with a VA reduces stress, protects cash flow, eliminates administrative hassles, and enables business people to find the success they originally set out to achieve.
|Top 8 reasons to hire a Virtual Assistant:
- VAs are independent contractors thus eliminating employee-related taxes, workers’ comp insurance, health/dental insurance, sick pay, vacation and other costly benefits.
- VAs will keep your business confidential.
- Save the expense of buying new equipment or renting more office space.
- Eliminate hours and money spent training a new employee.
- Freedom to concentrate on more important, profitable, or enjoyable professional or personal activities.
- A VA can work with you no matter where you are: your office, your home, or a cruise ship.
- When you work alongside a VA you add to your network base. If you need a service a VA can’t provide, they can recommend qualified vendors.
- Offering personalized concierge service, a VA can make travel arrangements, organize social and business events, send flowers, special occasion cards or gifts, keep track of memberships, confirm and make appointments, and more.